Astral Projection Steps
The different astral projection steps aim to attain varying and decreasing degrees of the physical body and mind’s consciousness. People tend to overanalyze things as all people want to understand things that happen around them, and this is why most people are scared to try astral travel or even have an astral experience.
Astral travel is a remarkable experience where one can walk through different times, spaces and places from a different point of view. Astral travelers usually fly, glide, float or hover, which makes them fast travelers. In the deeper levels of the mind where astral travel takes place, time is not what it is like in the physical world.
While the speed of the travel would be much quicker than that of a human’s body, the passing of time within the lower levels of the brain would seem slower, because the brain here functions faster, making things happen faster than they normally would.
The first few astral projection steps involve the physical world. This is because if one has no hold or control of the physical world, one can not travel successfully through the astral plane.
1. The Surroundings – If one desires to travel into the astral plane, one must be sure that the surroundings can permit a successful astral projection. For an individual to even reach a state that would let an astral experience take place, the surroundings should be calm and quiet. It is important that the start of the astral journey begins in a place where the journey would not be interrupted.
2. The Scene – The scene before an individual is something that he or she could focus his or her mind on when attempting an astral projection. A focused mind is the key to all steps to astral projection. A lone object could make the journey faster if the object permits a deep state of relaxation. Some people find that many things offer them relaxation. Some find it in music, some find it in the scent of oil and some find it by looking at the object itself.
3. The Meditation – Of all the astral projection steps, this is the most crucial and the most important. Without relaxation and meditation, no astral travel would be possible. Meditating for an astral projection includes becoming one with the inner self by achieving a mind state of the deepest calm. This actually marks the beginning of all astral travels. Some people achieve this level by doing things that could get them into the state of becoming.
4. The Vibrations – All astral travels are marked by a vibration. The feeling or sensation of the astral body detaching itself from the physical body is felt through vibration and numbness of the earthly body. Sustaining the vibration state of an astral travel is important and should be done slowly, especially for beginners to astral travel.
5. The Travel – This, of all astral projection steps, is the last part but definitely not the least of the astral projection. It is marked by the feeling of your astral self slipping out of the physical body to enter an astral plane where it can travel freely and without restriction.
P.S. Please remember I offer a completely free Astral Travel email mini-course. You can read about some of the benefits and highlights here Astral Projection Steps. So be sure to check it out, then you can sign up by entering your name and email address and clicking the button.